Sunday, February 14, 2016

British Invasion with an Army of Pomeranian Cookies

I have to say the British come up with the best TV shows ever.
Sherlock, Doctor Who, Luther, Top Gear...to name a few. The British invasion of TV shows! 

We recently added another favorite to our growing list.......

THE GREAT BRITISH BAKING SHOW!!!!!

If you've never seen it, T and I highly recommend it. This show has inspired us to bake more and try new recipes. T's favorite contestant is Richard, the builder, and my favorite is Martha, the 17 year old!

Alright, I am going to stop nerding out about this show and share these pictures of the cookies we baked this weekend.

My FMIL (future mother-in-law) got me a pomeranian cookie cutter last Christmas. We decided to take it out for a test bake using a sugar cookie recipe.
Queen Elizabeth would be proud of us (...see what I did there- the Great British Baking Show + Queen + pomeranian + cookie, etc. ok i'll officially stop nerding out, seriously).

Mishka has been officially cloned.
Army of Mishkas.
Mishka mesmerized by the cookie or the swirly design...or both.

Enjoy!
-mai

Mishka commentary:

Muahahahaha (*evil laugh)- I am officially cloned. Cookie cloned...but close enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment